Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Starting...






K I started Pursuit force as you can see, and to be honest I hate it so much, the game is lame, but I like playing lame games lol. You see i'm doing the game for a friend named Dex who owns GTAcomplete that had helped me with some stuff.

Moving on, I started recording chili concarnage yesterday, I just breezed through 5 chapters out 7, so I guess I'll continue recording the rest later tonight and then of course edit and upload them later in a couple of days. Right now I wanna focus on Marvel Ultimate Alliance and get that up and running, I was going to do it yesterday, but I realized that videos of the first mission including the prologue and whatever were deleted :( So I have to do it over again, well the first mission which has been already done :D So expect sum vids or maybe the whole game by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment