Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ash's Final Thoughts - LittleBiGplanet






...Amazing! Going down on one of the best PSP games I eva played.

I had sooo much fun playin this shit, the graphics were great, and the OST of the game was beautiful. That's one of the reasons why I kept playing it, just to hear what songs were on the next level and stuff. It made you feel at peace, it's the best platform game on the PSP right now in my opinion. You were able to do a lot of neat things, I liked how you were able to dress up your sack person with items you find throughout the levels. Some of the items were funny and made me laugh at times while playing the game lol. I can't think of anything that was wrong with it at all really. I mean if you compare it to the PS3 version, I doubt you would get as much from the ps3 version, maybe like outfits, maybe some download content you can't get for the PSP version that the PS3 has, but either way the game is amazing. You can download levels and from other people as well as creating your own unique level as well and share it with the world. At first I wasn't interested in really collecting every item, but as I play through the game, I had this funny feeling to just want to dress up my sack person lol.

The game is new, so right now I see it as its beta phase being that there are download content you can get and I'm sure they won't stop making more download things for a long time now. So even though there are ratings for it, In my mind I don't think it's fair. But whatever I'll rate for what it gives you without any DLC. I give it a... 4.2 out of 5

The game is great for you if you like platform games or of course the PS3 version of LBP. However, some stuff from the PS3 version may not be in the PSP version in the future, and I'm sure that's what LBP fans would want, so thats why I gave it that rating.

Like always, these are my opinions, don't be a slave, grow some balls, I'm not your mommy and decide if you want the game because of what YOU think.

The rest of the 2 levels should be up by 2morrow morning or earlier, I dunno.

0 comments:

Post a Comment