Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Been a while eh?

Lol well I have just been lazy and shit knowing. Christmas is coming up, I already got MW2 from my bro with a headset for the holidays, so I'm up all night playing that with him and friends. I've been changing my site drastically, especially during this week because I already ran out of bandwidth by supplying you all downloads, 2GBs of bandwidth...in a week! every time you take what I give you like downloads or pictures, my bandwidth gets eatin' up and the funny thing is, is that the downloads are like 10mb and some aren't even a MB lol god you all are crazy, I know my site isn't out there like that so I didn't think I would loose all my bandwidth within a week lol assholes, but i luv you guys :D LOL! So thanks, just keep spreading my sites name out there for me, it really helps. So anyways I'm not doing anymore updates and stuff, I don't have enough money to keep buying bandwidth so I'm just gonna keep my site simple. Maybe in the future I'll continue doing that, but right now my ass is broke.

1 comments:

FirzenX said...

Hey Ash,this is Lisar05.Why didn't you upload GTA : Chinatown Wars PArt 25.PLs upload it a little faster.

Post a Comment