Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well...

DEAD





Lol I just couldn't take it anymore, this game is too shitty to be long, I thought I completed it, but then it just went on and on as I recorded and played. After I stopped to edit them, I noticed my Laptop did not recognize my sound device do as a result, the videos I recorded had no sound! X( So I said Fuck it.


So as you know, ahem...







I started the awesome God Of War, this is my second time doing this game and I think this was my first ever walkthrough I made lol. Back then my video quality was shitty, so now I'm re doing it in HD. I recorded Part 2 as well, which splits up to 9 parts and those videos will be up soon throughout the day.

1 comments:

GamerBomb said...

I was also working on Ultimate Alliance 2, but I stopped after a few hours of footage recorded. I just thought that game was shit, so I went on to assassins creed: bloodlines instead. But nice God of war is great, and I was also thinking about doing a walkthrough of that one :)

Post a Comment